postheadericon Glasses clear 3rd d from films

the story of the Movies 20046254 CmdrTaco, Friday April 01 @ 12: 18 PM by
puke-discount-from recruitment Dept. when watching Jack-Ass 3D seriously ipaidcash moneyforit theater and lose my lunch, low-brow-hijinx, but motion-sickness is almost already I put in my pre-order shill buybuy slashvertisement, De-3D movie glasses, which began to sell today for ThinkGeek. I am quite sure that 3D movies are conspiracy Ginger Red Head of Ginko, Dramamine and Conan film industries drive the prices of the tickets and dinner, so I hope these work as well as advertised. And note that the share of the company, ThinkGeek and Slashdot overlords baby sitters marriage money-so if you got a problem with the edges, to appeal to the entire deck of our banner ads loading comments.

View the original article here